Movement is where there is so much great content & information for your functional movement journey on TheOptimal.me. To save you some time as you get familiar with the section, here’s a quick guide to what you’ll find where.
The Explainer Video
At the top of the page, you’ll see a play button in the middle of the main picture. This is a quick video on navigating the page as well as the importance of movement.
Our main content categories
- Interesting articles providing all the information you need to understand functional movement and why it’s so beneficial
- how to use the movement program to your advantage
- getting to know the faces of the TheOptimal.me
- You’ll find beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts here.
- You get to choose either by level or by time
- Quick “how to” videos that demonstrate the individual movements our workouts are based on. Use Foundations as a reference point if there are movements you want to familiarise yourself with – or even before you get started.
- For easy reference, you can even download the pdf of each movement if you don’t want to watch the video.
- Movement circuits designed to restore mobility and proper function to the neck, shoulders, back and ankles after injury or purely for maintenance
- A guided 4-week course to help you prepare for the classes, especially if you haven’t moved in a while or have been doing exercises focused on isolated movement and toning.
- 1 star = beginner… Start with these until you feel confident to progress.
- 2 stars = intermediate
- 3 stars = advanced
- 15 mins
- 30 mins
- 50 mins