People often ask us why functional movement is important. There are 100 reasons and ongoing research to prove that functional movement is for everyone throughout their lives... But it shouldn't take long to convince you, so here are the top 9 reasons to make functional movement a part of your life.
- The ability to move freely without pain enhances your quality of life
- Strengthening your muscles and improving your balance prevents injuries
- Improving your flexibility and stability enables you to do more with less pain
- Links your brain to your muscles
- The constant variety and different movement patterns stimulate the brain and lead to enhanced cognitive abilities
- Loosens all your joints reducing inflammation
- Reduces stress on any specific body part, teaching you to use your body as a whole
- Helps you know your body better
- Reduces the impacts of aging and helps you move into the future stronger
Just in case you aren't sold, read through our FAQs, send us a mail, or start a no obligation free trial to feel the benefits for your self!