“Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back, and appreciate our surroundings,” as well as boost our wellbeing! If you’re not already a big green tea drinker, maybe you should become one!
Green Tea was all the rage and has stood the test of trends and time, mostly due to fact that it genuinely has many health benefits. The popular drink contains plant chemicals known as flavonoids, made up of catechins and epicateching that are responsible for green tea’s health kick.
WHY SHOULD YOU DRINK IT?
- Anti-oxidants that protect against cardio-vascular diseases and potentially some cancers.
- Regular consumption may protect the neurons in your brain from diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Studies show that it can also lower cholesterol levels as well as blood pressure.
- Less caffeine than coffee, but it still gives you the same energy boost.
- Boosts your metabolic rate and could increases your body’s fat-burning abilities.
If you can get loose leaves, that’s the best way to drink it, but you can also get your fix with a normal tea bag. Making green tea a part of your daily routine can’t hurt, and your body will thank you for it later.